Date(s) - Saturday, April 29, 2017
7:30 am - 11:00 am
- Possible positions include handing out water, revving up the crowd at the finish festival, tossing color and more! Position requests will be taken on a first-come first-served basis on race morning.
- We also need help with clean up. It’s a dirty job, but somebody’s got to do it. Our cleanup crews make The Color Run possible. Cleanup crews will help sweep the course and festival areas to ensure all areas are free of debris, litter, and color caused by the race. They will be considered heroes.
Contact Cristina Hudson at Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale with any questions at (954) 468-1541, Ext. 205 |Cristina@GoRiverwalk.com
The Color Run™ event pretty much has three simple rules:
- All participants are welcome… fast, slow, runner, walker, old, and young.
- White shirts (any mostly white T will work great) MANDATORY at the start line and ready to roll at 7:30 am!
- Color plastered EVERYTHING at the finish!
The Color Run™
Saturday, April 29th, 2017
7:30am at Huizenga Plaza