Supporting Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale
This is an exciting and important time for the growth and development of Riverwalk, and we are continuing our efforts to guide and facilitate the emergence of Riverwalk as a unique downtown community. We strive to be the lead organization in supporting Downtown merchants, restaurants and cultural institutions, establishing the framework for an emerging residential community, and creating Design Guidelines to preserve and protect the unique character along the New River and the Riverwalk District.
We seek support from the community we serve in the form of sponsorships and memberships. Members receive exclusive benefits including: Riverwalk publications, Riverwalk e-mails about upcoming events, discounts on Riverwalk merchandise and activities, invitations to exclusive special events and special recognition as a member. But most importantly, you will be supporting the programs and activities of Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale:
Signature & Replica Bricks
Own prime riverfront property in the heart of Downtown Fort Lauderdale along the historic New River starting at only $50! Your tax-deductible contribution supports the Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale whose efforts focus on Riverwalk Park advocacy, promotion, and enhancement. For additional information about our Signature Brick Program, click here.
Presented by Families and Corporations that hang along the Riverwalk for one year. Starting at $325. For additional information about our Banner Program, click here.
Memorial Plaques on Benches/Light Posts
Honor a loved one along the picturesque Riverwalk with a bronze plaque. Starting at $750.
Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale Events
- Stone Crab & Seafood Festival
- Riverwalk Fall Festival
- Riverwalk Tribute
- Spring & Fall Get Downtown
- Riverwalk Burger Battle™
- The Original Mutts & Martinis™
- Light Up Lauderdale
- Power Mixers and more…
For additional information about all of our events, click here.
What raised funds have gone towards:
- Riverwalk Water Trolley
- Information Kiosks
- 10 Exercise Stations on the north side of the New River on Riverwalk behind
Huizenga Plaza and the south side of the New River at Smoker Park.
- 25 lushly landscaped potted planters along the north side of the Riverwalk Park
- Permanent Recycle Bins along the Riverwalk
- Additional decorative lights
- Way-Finding signs and guides for directions
- Refurbishment of the Police Memorial, lights and walkway
- GoRiverwalk Magazine, a free monthly publication
- Holiday Calendar of Downtown Events
- Tree Harmony installation more than 40 trees on Riverwalk on both sides of the river
- The Victorian Clock at The River House Restaurant
- Riverwalk Benches
- The Mosaic Mural on the Andrews Avenue Bridge
- The Riverwalk Celebrity Walk of Fame
- Riverwalk Promotional Banners
- Riverwalk Tourist-Related Brochures
- The Esplanade Park Native Plant Exhibit
- Matching Grant with the City of Fort Lauderdale to enhance lighting and electricity
- Matching Grant with the City of Fort Lauderdale to refurbish the kiosks along Riverwalk
- Installation of ADA compliant kayak docks
- Installation of Tetherball courts in Smoker Park
- Adirondack chairs and chess tables spaced throughout Riverwalk on both sides
- Establish a permanent information kiosk on Riverwalk Laura Ward Park that is staffed 7 days a week