For an exciting day of family fun in Fort Lauderdale, head on over to Esplanade Park for Winterfest’s Family Fun Day. Main sponsors include Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, Publix Super Markets. This event offers many FREE activities for kids of all ages–and parents, too! This holiday event features giant slides such as Polar Express Slide, Catabella Express Train, and other activities.
Our Family Fun Day is in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale in front of the Museum of Discovery and Science and it is packed with exciting family activities. You can get your face painted by our lovely artists, check out the Florida Renaissance Pirate Ship, hang out with the most adorable puppies from Pet Rescue Row, hear the sounds of a Fifth Third Bank‘s Race Car, and so much more!
If you work up an appetite, there will be plenty of food and beverage options for sale. Samples and so much more.
List of Event Highlights and booths:
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Face Painting, Balloon Art, Bounce Houses, Teddy Bear Clinic
- Stoked on Salt Ocean Conservation Village
- Experience Catabella Express Train, Polar Express
- Free bicycle helmets from Epilepsy Alliance
- Photo booth with Santa & kids’ games!
- Pet Rescue Row and Puppy Kissing Booth
- Give-a-ways and Activities with the Florida Panthers, South Florida Ford, Fifth Third Bank NASCAR Show Car, Ave Maria Community, Florida Children’s Theatre, Nova Southeastern University, and SO MUCH MORE!
With great food, fun activities, and live music, this is an event you don’t want to miss out on. It’s a perfect day on the New River / Riverwalk for the entire family.