“Weird Al” Yankovic has just announced the dates for his 2019 Strings Attached tour – a high-energy, rock and comedy show featuring costumes, props, a video wall, and – for the first time – a full orchestra. The event comes to the Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts on Thursday, June 6 at 8 p.m.
For his 2018 Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour, Yankovic wanted to reward his hardcore fans with an intimate, scaled-down show that showcased a rotating setlist of semi-obscure deep-cut non-parody album tracks, many of which he and his band had never performed live before. For his 2019 Strings Attached tour, he’s back to playing the hits and classics – but this time his band will be supported every night by background singers and an entire symphony orchestra.
The ‘Strings Attached’ Weird Al Meet & Greet Experience – $279 per package – VIP1
- One (1) Premium Reserved ticket in the first (15) rows
- Meet Weird Al after the show and take a studio quality professional photo
- Your photo with Al: (1) 8×10 print, (2) 5×7 prints, (8) wallet size prints, plus free download
- One (1) exclusive, limited edition Strings Attached tour poster. Poster design is unique to your show.
- One (1) piece of orchestra sheet music used on stage by the conductor during the show
- One (1) personalized signature (any one item of your choice)
- Invitation to the official Strings Attached after-party featuring soft drinks, snacks and cash bar*
- One (1) souvenir VIP laminate
- Fast-track VIP merchandise shopping including early entry access inside the venue for merch shopping opportunity before general doors
- On-site VIP host
*Local liquor laws apply
Tickets and additional information available HERE.