Date(s) - Friday, August 3, 2018
10:30 am - 12:45 pm
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
- EVENT DESCRIPTION: Our Real Estate Roundtable will bring together some of the industry’s most powerful and influential people to answer all of your real estate questions. Whether you are a new or seasoned agent, learn the best practices to grow your career and how to succeed from South Florida’s top industry veterans. Learn everything you want to know about the fluctuations in the real estate market, international buyers, construction, development and the current market conditions throughout the tri-county area. You will also hear the most up-to-date market statistics directly from Miami Board of Realtors.
- Meet the Panel:
- Moderator: Orlando Montiel, Montiel Organization
- Panelist: Alan Macken, CEO, Macken Companies
- Panelist: Jodi Macken, Director of Macken Realty
- Panelist: Lillian Macken, Broker / Principal of Macken Realty
- State of the Market presented by: Lynda Fernandez, Sr. Vice President of Public Relations & International, MIAMI Association of REALTORS®
- Among the topics to be discussed:
- Where do you find most agents go wrong in their real estate careers? What can they do to avoid common pitfalls?
- How have you survived the ups and downs of the real estate market for so many years?
- What do you find are the biggest differences between the Broward and Miami-Dade markets?
- How do construction costs impact the real estate industry?
- Where are the international buyers coming from?
DATE: Friday, 8/3/18
TIME: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
LOCATION:Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, 551 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
COST: Free! Advance registration encouraged. CLICK HERE
CONTACT: Sabrina Beyda,(954) 617-8400,Sabrina@MackenRealty.com
- Meet the Panel: