NAMI Broward County to host a Virtual Auction on May 26 – June 1, 2021
● National Alliance of Mental Health Broward County (NAMI Broward County) is hosting a virtual auction to raise funds in honor of May being #MentalHealthAwareness month.
● Don’t miss the chance to bid on hand-selected auction items including travel experiences, sports memorabilia, electronics and more!
● Featured items include a trip and wine experience in Sonoma, California, Personal Virtual Cooking Classes, 4K Drone, Florida Deep Sea Fishing and much more!
● Participants must create a Bidder Account in advance in order to jump right in when the bidding begins on May 26 at 8 a.m.
● NAMI Broward County is dedicated to the eradication of the stigma associated with mental illnesses and to the improvement of the quality of life for all individuals affected by these diseases. The non-profit organization provides free support groups, education classes and seminars, legislative advocacy, and information for people in our community living with mental illness as well as their loved ones. Programs include Family-to-Family, Peer-to-Peer, Basics, Provider Education, and Crisis Intervention Training (CIT) for law enforcement personnel.
● NAMI Broward County’s mission is to advocate for effective prevention, diagnosis, treatment, support, research, and recovery that improves the quality of life of every person affected by mental illness.
Wednesday, May 26 – Tuesday, June 1, 2021
8 a.m. – Auction Opens (5/26/2021)
10 p.m. – Auction Closes (6/1/2021)
DETAILS: The auction is FREE to register. To register and to view the auction catalog, please visit: https://bit.ly/349TfmV
For additional information, please contact Alyce Menton at firstname.lastname@example.org