Date(s) - Saturday, August 4, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pompano Beach Cultural Center
Join us for the first MOTHERHOOD REWRITTEN THEATRICAL CONFERENCE…a day for moms, dads, and those who lead.
The Motherhood ReWritten Conference is a unique, theatrical conference, inspiring parents to find harmony within the household and ultimate organization in their lives.
Do you need a day that’s all about you and your plan to take over the world and your home…like a BOSS!?
We got you…
We will give you the tools to do just that and inspire you to step up and feel like a million bucks!
Stop thinking about it—you deserve this!
Let’s face it, when Mom is happy…everyone is happy.
We will bring you Your Happy!
Plus, laughter, incredible content, and oh so much more!
When you register for your conference ticket, you will receive:
– Obviously access to our amazing one-of-a-kind theatrical conference
– A Mom Swag Bag filled with awesome mom-inspired stuff
– Access to Motherhood Rewritten Marketplace
– Pre-conference Mommy Yoga and Meditation session
– 5 raffle tickets to win some mom-tastic prizes
Motherhood Rewritten “Your Year to Shine” Book
– Free all-day parking
– A yummylicious lunch and refreshments
– The opportunity to connect with mommies in your community and create peace and harmony within your household
Ticket Prices: $115 General Admission – $165 Mother of All