Date(s) - Friday, October 29, 2021
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Las Olas Garage
Cars and culture intersect at Fort Lauderdale Concours, a rooftop event which celebrates the automobile and its convergence with pop culture and luxury lifestyle. It’s a reinvented “classic car show” showcasing 35+ rarely-seen iconic cars accompanied by live music and lifestyle curations with an edgy pop culture influence — such as a high-end collector sneaker display matching selected cars.
Featuring a 360º view of the city’s picturesque beach, marina and downtown skyline, Fort Lauderdale Concours takes place from 5pm – 10pm on the rooftop event space of the Las Olas Parking Garage at the Intracoastal Waterway.
The event is a VIP experience for all, ticket price includes:
- Classic Automobiles: 35+ rarely-seen, iconic cars including the Lotus Emira
- Unveiling: A special Rolls-Royce unveiling by Holman Motorcars
- Cocktails and Canapés: Denison YachtingSunset Rooftop Lounge, including specialty spirits and wine tastings
- Sneaker Curation: Mixed media artist Matt Senna will curate a high-end collectable sneaker display that will match select cars on display
- Fine Art: Acclaimed automotive custom artist Ray Drea will be creating a stylized work of art painted live during the event and will feature a gallery of his completed works plus other fine and pop artists
- Live Music and DJ: Valerie Tyson Band, an eight-piece electrifying band specializing in top 40 popular music, Jazz, Classic Rock, R&B, and Reggae and international DJ Anna de Ferran aka ADF
- Fashion: Zaddy fashion by Hamilton Douglas Clothiers
- Stunning Venue: Rooftop with 360º view of the city’s picturesque beach, Intracoastal waterway, marina and downtown skyline
- Plus a FLIFF Special 7 minute Montage of the greatest Movies of All-Time!