The Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) to host Discovery
After Dark: Hall of Heroes on Thursday, July 18, 2019.
- Discovery After Dark is the Museum’s new adults-only science series designed for the 21+ crowd.
- Explore interactive exhibits while enjoying great food and adult beverages.
- Enter the world of superheroes, crime fighters, gadgets and spies. The Hall of Heroes Exhibit combines science and science fiction and features replicas of the TARDIS, the
Batmobile and come face to face with the Hulk and Iron Man.
- Guests must be 21+ to attend this event. ID’s will be checked at the door.
- Tickets are $20 for Museum Members and $25 for Non-Members and include one drink ticket, exhibit exploration, and science demonstrations. Cash bar, drinks and bites will
also be available for purchase.
- After Party on Water Taxi from 8 – 10 p.m. $10 (cash bar).
DETAILS: To purchase tickets for Discovery After Dark, please visit Blacktie South Florida. If you have additional questions about the event or purchasing tickets, please call 954.713.0913 or click HERE.
The Discovery After Dark program is supported by Friends of MODS, the Museum’s auxiliary that supports the Museum through fundraising events and volunteer opportunities and whose members also serve as the Museum’s goodwill ambassadors in the community.
ABOUT THE MUSEUM OF DISCOVERY AND SCIENCE:
The mission of the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) is to provide experiential pathways to lifelong learning in science for children and adults through exhibits, programs and films. Founded
in 1976 as The Discovery Center, the nonprofit facility serves approximately 400,000 visitors annually. Major operational support for the Museum is provided through generous support by Leadership Guild members including JM Family Enterprises, Inc., Jet Blue and Wells Fargo.
The Museum of Discovery and Science is open seven days a
week, 365 days a year; Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. The Museum is located downtown at 401 SW Second Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312. For more information about the Museum, visitors should call 954.467.MODS (6637) or visit mods.org.
Like us or follow us on Social Media.