Date(s) - Monday, July 23, 2018
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
WHO: Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Women’s Council
WHAT: A Seat at the Table: “Dispelling the Stigma of Mental Health: Identifying the Signs and Locating Resources” –A luncheon hosted by the Women’s Council
Panel discussion and open Q&A session featuring the following keynote speakers:
- Debra Vogt, Director of Clinical Services at Fort Lauderdale Hospital
- Judge Porth, 27thJudicial Circuit
- Billie Morgan, Director of Staff Training & Development, 2-1-1 Broward
DATE: Monday, July 23, 2018
TIME: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale Behavioral Health Center, 5757 N. Dixie Highway, Oakland Park, FL 33334
COST: Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Members $10; Non-Members $20
WHY: To facilitate candid conversations regarding mental health; The Women’s Council hosts four luncheons a year. Seating is limited.
- For event information, contact Karen Prescod, GFLCCWC@gmail.com.
- For ticket information, contact: Dolores Molina, email@example.com