Date(s) - Friday, May 10, 2019
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa
The 6th Annual Dress to Impress Fashion Show, taking place on the 5th floor Oceanfront Terrace at The Atlantic Hotel & Spa
- The event will include a cocktail hour from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.; a silent auction benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society which includes a trip to Antigua, Barbados & Panama; live art from Christopher Paul; pop-up trunk shows and fashion show featuring Maty Machado and TryRight.
- Maty Machado Swimwear’s fashion show will feature its summer 2019 swimwear collection, and TryRight will showcase their art inspired yoga apparel during the fashion show.
- Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and 100+ Abandoned Dogs of Everglades Florida.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is a non-profit organization at the forefront of cancer research and are the largest funders of cutting-edge research to advance cures.
- The mission of 100+ Abandoned Dogs of Everglades Florida is to rescue and provide rehabilitation for abandoned animals, as well as advocate for responsible and humane decisions by pet owners.
- Accompanying the models down the runway, will be some of the model’s personal dogs, along with dogs from 100+ Abandoned Dogs of Everglades Florida.
- Dogs from 100+ Abandoned Dogs of Everglades Florida will also be up for adoption.
Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/full-moon-party-tickets-61459001528
$35 Per Person: Front Row Runway Seat and a Complimentary Cocktail
$25 Per Person: Reserved Seat
Free: General Admission – Standing Room Only
About The Atlantic Hotel & Spa
A AAA Four Diamond-rated property, The Atlantic Hotel & Spa is the ultimate oceanfront destination for relaxation and fun in the sun. Located on Fort Lauderdale Beach, this luxury ALL-SUITE BEACH BOUTIQUE HOTEL overlooks miles of sun-splashed golden beaches and is a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio. The ever-attentive staff is devoted to providing superior service and catering to every whim. Guests are pampered at the award-winning Spa Atlantic. Dining options include Wild Thyme Oceanside Eatery, which offers a grown-up interpretation of a chic boardwalk dining experience with a whimsical twist on fresh dining favorites from the land and sea, and casual fare at SKY Bar on the 5th Floor Oceanfront Terrace. The 5th Floor Oceanfront Terrace is also home to a heated outdoor pool, whirlpool tubs, a 24-hour gym, Spa Atlantic, and The Oceanview social area. The Atlantic Hotel & Spa is located at 601 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale. Please connect with The Atlantic Hotel & Spa on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For more information or reservations please visit www.atlantichotelfl.com or call 954-567-8020.