Date(s) - Tuesday, March 15, 2016
For 26 years the Walk for the Animals has served as the Humane Society of Broward County’s largest annual fundraiser. In 2015, thousands of people and their dogs filled Huizenga Plaza and helped to raise over $570,000 net to benefit the animals and programs supported by HSBC. The leisurely 1-mile walk winds through downtown Fort Lauderdale and along the New River. With a live band, strolling performers, a dog agility performance and much more, the Walk is entertaining for all.
- Enjoy a free pancake breakfast, live entertainment and much more
- Grab free treats for you and your dog from over 40 sponsors
- Qualify for great prizes including a chance to win your dog’s photo on next year’s Walk publicity
- Create a Pack so your whole team can walk and fundraise together
- Raise money so the Humane Society of Broward County can help even more homeless animals in 2015 (you’ll even earn some great prizes for your hard work)
For more information, click on the event link.