11th Annual Magnolia Luncheon, hosted by United Way of Broward County’s Women United, is taking place on December 2 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- The annual luncheon recognizes women of dignity, strength, and perseverance.
- Former Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA) player Lisa Leslie will participate in the event’s premier moderated conversation. She was a three-time WNBA MVP and a four-time Olympic gold medal winner. In 2015, Leslie was inducted into both the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame. She currently serves as the head coach for the Triplets in the BIG3 professional basketball league.
- This empowering event will honor our Woman of Inspiration, Debbie Savage, President & CEO of Responsive Home Care, and our Woman of Promise, Alexa Rosario, Luxury Real Estate & Investment Specialist at Alexa Rosario & Associates.
- This year’s Co-Chairs are Dr. Lori Eickleberry and LaurieAnne Minoff.
- Formed in 2010, Women United was created to encourage women leaders within the community to pledge a commitment to United Way of Broward County. Each year, Women United focuses their efforts on specific priority United Way projects.
PRICE: To attend, there is a minimum gift amount of $1,000 to United Way of Broward County’s annual campaign, plus a $100 fee. Those who contribute $2,500 or more are invited to attend the VIP reception.
Friday, December 2, 2022
VIP Reception: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
DETAILS: To register, please visit UnitedWayBroward.org/MagnoliaLuncheon.
For more information, please contact Macey Markowitz at 954-453-3754 or mmarkowitz@UnitedWayBroward.org.