“Save the Date” for the Golden Anniversary of Christmas on Las Olas – celebrate 50 years of our urban Winter Wonderland on Tuesday, November 27th 2012.
Over 40,000 people gather on Las Olas Boulevard each year to celebrate the unofficial start to the winter season. The experience is a rare winter wonderland – snow showers down from the rooftops, children climb Anidjar & Levine’s Snow Mountain & ice skate in our rink, while CEO’s, city officials, celebrities and other VIP’s mingle with you and your family.
Local choirs from schools and churches fill the air with the sounds of the holidays from 3 stages while strolling carolers delight the crowd who fill their bellies with sips and sweets!
This holiday season will also feature the debut of Premier Beverage’s “Christmas Karameltini” a specialty Stoli Salted Karamel cocktail, only found this holiday on Las Olas Boulevard. Stoli Salted Karamel is the newest addition Stoli’s innovative flavor portfolio.
“Premier Beverage Company, a longstanding supporter of Christmas on Las Olas, is happy to once again be the presenting sponsor of this wonderful community event. It is very important that we give back to the communities where we do business and also provide an important reminder during this fast-paced season of festivities to make responsible serving and consumption a priority on your holiday checklist.”
- Anidjar & Levine present Snow Mountain – benefiting South East Police Motorcycle Rodeo – sledding down a two story ice covered slope
- Skate Las Olas Presented by One Beat CPR – the magic of ice skating on our custom rink
- Lifestyle Magazine’s Santa Photo Booth benefiting Youth Environmental Alliance presented by Victoria DiSilvio and Flamingo Road Nursery
- Benedetti Orthodontics Stage on 6th Avenue
- Fort Lauderdale Magazine Stage on 8th Avenue
- 11th Avenue main stage of choirs and performances
- Mango’s Massive Movie Screen, over 50 food, beverage, & holiday booths
- Pirate Ship Avenger