Date(s) - Saturday, October 24, 2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
With Broward County Public Schools starting in-person classes, Broward Health, Memorial Healthcare System, and Community Care Plan are pleased to announce that they will be holding their 2nd Annual Vaccinate Broward initiative to help ensure children in Broward County are fully vaccinated. The Vaccinate Broward event will provide FREE vaccinations to Broward County children and young adults, ages 4 to 20, on Saturday, October 24, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Vaccinations are one of the best ways parents can protect infants, children, and teens from 16 harmful diseases. Vaccine-preventable diseases can be serious, may require hospitalization, and can be deadly – particularly in young children. It is important that parents ensure their children are up to date on their vaccinations, particularly as the new school year begins.
The below FREE vaccinations will be available for children and young adults between the ages of 4 to 20 years old.
- DTaP: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- IPV: Inactivated Poliovirus
- MMR: Measles-Mumps-Rubella
- Varicella: Chickenpox
- HPV: Human Papillomavirus Infection
- Tdap: Tetanus, Diphtheria, Acellular Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Meningococcal: Meningitis
- Influenza: Flu
Free vaccinations will be available at the following locations:
- Broward Health*:
- Broward Health Weston | 2300 N. Commerce Pkwy., Weston, FL 33326
- Cora E. Braynon Family Health Center| 200 NW 7th Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
- Pompano Pediatric Center | 601 W. Atlantic Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 33060
- Memorial Healthcare System:
- Memorial Primary Care – Hollywood | 4105 Pembroke Rd., Hollywood, FL 33021 – This location is offering drive-up service.