- The best medicine is nature. Experience deep healing, restoration, and rejuvenation while returning to nature with a slow sacred Hatha Yoga flow on the beautiful Bonnet House Veranda.
- This practice combines the fluidity and meditative aspects of poses (“asanas”) with breathing techniques (“pranayama”) in a slow pace to expand boundaries, enhance the mind-body connection, nourish the spirit, and unlock new levels of personal growth.
- This yoga class is suitable for all levels, including beginners, and can be especially beneficial for those looking to increase flexibility, build strength & reduce stress.
- Attendees are responsible for bringing a yoga mat/ or large beach towel, 2 hand-size towels, a bottle of water & sunglasses.
- The gift shop will be open at 11:00 a.m. for participants to purchase and enjoy several drink and food options.
- The class is $20 for members and $25 for non-members.
To register, please visit https://www.bonnethouse.org/event/yoga-on-the-veranda-3/ or call (954) 703-2614. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited. Same-day sales are not available. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.