Date(s) - Friday, April 2, 2021 - Sunday, April 4, 2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Museum of Discovery and Science
The Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) will celebrate World Autism Awareness Days with Sensory Friendly Activities on Friday, April 2-Sunday, April 4.
• Enjoy a variety of immersive interactive experiments and activities throughout the Museum.
• Learn about sound waves and make-and-take your own instruments!
• Plus, catch a sensory friendly screening of Backyard Wilderness, Superpower Dogs and Pandas at the AutoNation® IMAX 3D Theater.
• World Autism Awareness Days are sponsored by Autism Speaks.
• Masks are mandatory for all guests over the age of 2 and guests must practice social distancing.
April 2-4, 2021
Friday and Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
DETAILS: This event is FREE with Museum Admission. Tickets can be purchased online at mods.org/tickets or at the Box Office.
For more information, visit https://mods.org/world-autism-awareness-days/ or call 954.467.6637.