Date(s) - Thursday, July 29, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join United Way of Broward County for a Virtual Night of Learning during Family Literacy Night on Thursday, July 29!
- This FREE virtual event will feature a live reading by Nicole Cardoza of her book, “Mindful Moves”.
- With delightful illustrations and kid-friendly language, “Mindful Moves” introduces kids to simple mindfulness activities that are fun, easy to remember, and available for kids to turn to any time the need arises, no matter where they are.
- The event will also include Literacy Tips for children in Elementary Grades & Under.
- Plus, one lucky participant will win a tablet!
- The first 300 people to register will receive a FREE copy of the book, “Mindful Moves!” (Must include mailing address in registration)
- United Way of Broward County’s ReadingPals program presents this event in partnership with Broward Reads, Broward County Public Schools and the Children’s Movement of Florida.
DETAILS: To register for FREE for this virtual event please visit: