Date(s) - Thursday, December 3, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Save Our Seas Distinguished Speaker Series invites science and conservationists of all ages to learn from internationally acclaimed biologists, scientists, conservationists, researchers and educators about new ways of thinking and marine-related preservation topics.
Topic: 2020 Save Our Seas MODS Shark Expert Panel Discussion
- Stephen Kajiura, Ph.D., Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at Florida Atlantic University
- Mike Heithaus, Ph.D., Dean of the College of Arts, Sciences & Education (CASE) and Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at Florida International University
- Gregory Skomal, Ph.D., Marine Biologist, Researcher, Underwater Explorer, Photographer and Author
- Dean Grubbs, Ph.D., Associate Director of Research/Research Faculty III at Florida State University Coastal & Marine Laboratory
- Marianne Porter, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences at Florida Atlantic University.
Tickets and additional information available HERE.