Date(s) - Saturday, October 21, 2017
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Broward County Convention Center
WHAT: United Way of Broward County’s Mayors’ Gala
- Join United Way of Broward County for an evening of entertainment, networking and dancing. The event is a great opportunity for key influencers and charity supporters to come together with the common purpose of building a better community through United Way of Broward County.
- Broward County Mayor Barbara Sharief will serve as the host of this year’s event.
- Ramola Motwani, Chairwoman and CEO of Merrimac Ventures and Hector Ponte, South Florida area president for Wells Fargo, will serve as the event co-chairs.
- The gala will begin at 6:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception featuring an open bar, hors d’oeuvres and a silent auction.
- Dinner will begin at 7:30 p.m. with a program, followed by entertainment, live auction and dancing.
- All proceeds from the event will benefit United Way of Broward County to help support its mission to fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in the community.
Broward County Mayor Barbara Sharief
Kathleen Cannon, President & CEO of United Way of Broward County
Ramola Motwani, Chairwoman and CEO of Merrimac Ventures
Hector Ponte, South Florida area president for Wells Fargo
Broward County City Mayors and City Officials
WHEN: Saturday, October 21st
6:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception, Open Bar, Hors D’Oeuvres and Silent Auction
7:30 p.m. Program, Dinner, Entertainment, Live Auction and Dancing
WHERE: Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center
DETAILS: Individual tickets of $100 couvert are available exclusively to donors who give a minimum gift of
$365 or more to United Way of Broward County’s 2017-2018 Annual Campaign. To learn more about purchasing tickets, tables or becoming a sponsor please visit UnitedWayBroward.org/MayorsGala or email email@example.com.
SPONSORS: JM Family Enterprises, Inc. and Southeast Toyota Distributors will serve as the title sponsors.
Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center is the presenting sponsor. Other sponsors include Consolidated Credit, Publix Super Market Charities, Holman Automotive Group, Memorial Healthcare System, Nova Southeastern University, SunTrust, Wells Fargo, Cleveland Clinic, FPL, Waste Management, AFL-CIO, Baptist Health, Broward Workshop, Stephen & Rhonda Moss, Becker & Poliakoff, FRLA, Merrimac Ventures, Katz Baron, Carnival Corporation, JetBlue, Blue Ocean and Comcast.
About United Way of Broward County
United Way of Broward County is a volunteer driven, community-based, non-profit organization servicing Broward County for more than 75 years. United Way of Broward County fights for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community. United Way of Broward County is the catalyst for change and convener of partnerships that unite the hearts, minds, and resources within the Broward community. For more information, visit www.UnitedWayBroward.org.
For more information, click on the event link.