The annual United Way of Broward County Mayors’ Gala will celebrate 80 years of impact in Broward County on Saturday, October 19, 2019.
* Join United Way of Broward County for an evening of live entertainment, networking and dancing. This year’s event will spotlight United Way of Broward County’s 80 years in the community and will be a great opportunity for key influencers and local philanthropist to come together with the common purpose of building a better community.
* Hector Ponte, Southeast Florida Region Bank President, Wells Fargo, will serve as the event chair.
* United Way of Broward County will be honoring Community Members Alice and Mike Jackson for their continued support of United Way of Broward County and Broward County Major Mark Bogen.
* The Gala will begin with a cocktail reception at 6:00 p.m. featuring an open bar, hors d’oeuvres and a silent auction. The dinner will begin at 7:30 p.m. with a program, entertainment, live auction and dancing.
* All proceeds from the event will benefit United Way of Broward County to help support its mission to fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community.
Honorees will include:
* Mark Bogen, Broward County Mayor
* Alice and Mike Jackson, Chairman of AutoNation
Chairs will include:
* Hector Ponte, Southeast Florida Region Bank President, Wells Fargo
* Broward County City Mayors and City Officials
6:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception, Open Bar, Hors D’oeuvres and Silent Auction
7:30 p.m. Program, Dinner, Entertainment, Live Auction and Dancing
Individual tickets are $450 and sponsorships are available starting at $5,000. To purchase tickets or tables, please visit UnitedWayBroward.org. For sponsorship information please contact Tony Hopper at 954.453.3733 or email thopper@UnitedWayBroward…
Sponsors: JM Family Enterprises, Inc. and Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC will serve as the title sponsors.
Other sponsors include Celebrity Cruises, Consolidated Credit, Publix Super Market Charities, Bolt, Holman Automotive Group, Memorial Healthcare System, Nova Southeastern University, UHealth, the University of Miami Health System, Kaufman Lynn Construction, OffleaseOnly.com, T-Mobile and Wells Fargo.
About United Way of Broward County
United Way of Broward County is a volunteer driven, community-based, non-profit organization servicing Broward County for 80 years. United Way of Broward County fights for the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community. United Way of Broward County is the catalyst for change and convener of partnerships that unite the hearts, minds, and resources within the Broward community. For more information, visit UnitedWayBroward.org.