By Moonlight On The Beach!
Your adventure begins at the Museum with a presentation about turtles and then continues at Fort Lauderdale Beach where a Museum expert guides you to sea turtle nesting grounds. We can’t guarantee a nesting sea turtle will be spotted on every walk, but when it happens, it’s a natural wonder you will never forget!
- June 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27 and 29*
- July 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 20, 25 and 27*
- Time: 8 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- Museum members: $30 (adult or child, age 9+)
- Non-members: $40 (adult or child, age 9+)
*Dates are subject to change.
Parking is available in the Museum bus loop on a first-come, first-served basis.
Participants must be at least 9 years old.
For more information, please visit mods.org/turtlewalks
In partnership with Lago Mar Beach Resort and Club
- All ticket sales are final and will be honored only on the date and/or time selected. Please be careful when purchasing.
- Except in the case of an event cancellation by MODS and the AutoNation IMAX 3D Theater, there are no refunds or exchanges allowed.
- Event dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- A printable confirmation receipt will be shown at the conclusion of your purchase. The receipt and e-tickets will be emailed to you within 15 minutes of your order placement. Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not see the tickets in your inbox. Please bring the tickets to the box office upon arrival. Tickets can be printed or scanned directly from your mobile device.
Tickets and additional information available HERE.