We welcome you to our beautiful section of Sailboat Bend, which, due to its lush landscaping and incredible structures, lends itself as an ideal festival location! Of course, we are not relying on that alone, as we have an amazing day planned for you…our friends, family, and South Florida neighbors!
Prepare for a fun and ACTION PACKED day!
- A gorgeous and modern 3 story, 3,000 sq. ft. art gallery featuring over 20 artists
- Open studio spaces in the 1310 Artist Lofts, which is a building that requires its residents to be artisans! Step into the world of painters, musicians, videographers, photographers, and designers!
- A live music stage featuring multiple performers throughout the day sponsored by Conundrum Stages (talent TBA)
- A DJ stage featuring multiple DJ’s throughout the day (talent TBA)
- A spoken word and comedy stage
- Shopping through a wide variety of pop-up merchants set up along sidewalks lined with various palm trees, lush grass, and other exotic landscape
- Fashion show
- A family friendly area with bounce house and other activities for kids
- Free hula hooping classes by Hula Hipsters
- Get a free interactive portrait image by Paul Mcdermott Photography (Images will be made available on-line)
- An area for a drum circle, ceremonies, and yoga
- An area for spinners, hoopers, and dancers
- Plenty of areas to lay a blanket and enjoy a picnic
- A food truck zone with several options
- Multiple beverage bars serving alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- Raffle and goodie bags
- For those who would like to step off the beaten path and enjoy an added adventure, there is a nature trail one block west of the festival and a wooden bridge that leads to a path along the river one block south of the festival!