Date(s) - Monday, January 27, 2020
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Museum of Discovery and Science
The Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) will hold a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Expedition: Dinosaur presented by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital on Monday, January 27, at 10:30 a.m.
- A ribbon cutting will be held with Joe Cox, president & CEO of the Museum of Discovery and Science, and Caitlin Stella, CEO of Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital.
- Expedition: Dinosaur, presented by Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, includes engaging and educational interactive experiences that explain dinosaur movement, digestion and evolution, and showcase the life and methods of dinosaur fossil hunters from the 1800s to today.
- Other highlights of the exhibit include a digital sandbox, paleontologist camp and an interactive robot that allow visitors to manipulate dinosaur eggs.
- On display will be life-like animatronic dinosaurs including Albertosaurus, Young Amargasaurus, Carnotaurus, Dilophosaurus, Iguanodon, Pachycephalosaurus, Velociraptor, Stegasaurus and Triceratops.
- The traveling exhibit will run from January 25 through May 25.
DETAILS: Admission to the exhibits are included with a purchase of a ticket to MODS. Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office or through the Reservations Department at 954-713-0930.
The exhibit will be open to the public daily through Monday, May 25. For more information, please visit mods.org.