Date(s) - Sunday, July 23, 2017
2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Rhythm & Vine Beer Garden
Rhythm & Vine is bringing back the popular Patrick & The Swayzees and giving South Florida a Taste of Summer with their new cocktail menu featuring hidden health benefits. #JustChill and take in the sweet summertime vibes at this epic summer day party with food trucks, games and a little boost to your immune system!
New Cocktails Include:
- Garden Mule – Cucumber, Blackberry, Mint, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer And Ketel One Vodka. Great for hydration!
- Birds Of Paradise – Vanilla, Fresh Lime Juice, Kiwi, Rambutan, Pineapple, Absolut Elyx Vodka. Rambutan aids in digestive health!
- Tequila Me Softly – Grapefruit Reduction, Fresh Lime Juice, Aperol, Avion Tequila. Loaded with Vitamin C.
- Sexy Thyme – Strawberries, Thyme, Fresh Lemon Juice, Aquafaba, rose Water And Bulleit Bourbon. Aquafaba helps control blood sugar levels similar to chickpeas!
- Coco Cholo – Orange Bitters, Chocolate Coconut Tea Syrup, Coconut Water, Coconut Ash Ice Cube And Hudson Bourbon. Activated charcol whitens teeth and eliminates toxins.
- You Da Mango – Mango, Carrots, Fresh Lemon Juice, Mint And Hendricks Gin. Can you say loaded with vitamins!? A, C and K!
- Mama Matcha – Coconut, Matcha, Lemon, Pineapple, Aquafaba, Pisco And Rum Haven. Plenty of antioxidants in the matcha!
- Dealers Choice – Lay your trust in your bartender. Builds your trust and character. Grows a little hair on the chest.
Rhythm & Vine
Rhythm & Vine, located at 401 NE 5th Terrace in Fort Lauderdale, aims to deliver a memorable, fresh backyard party experience with a locally rooted #justchill vibe. The casual garden provides an environment that is positive and fun with an eclectic mix of vintage décor, thrift-store-chic furnishings, large picnic tables, and thoughtful lighting. The vintage Airstream Bar offers handcrafted cocktails, craft beer, and other tasty libations. Local food trucks rotate throughout the week and provide distinctive menus for every taste.The Den is a dimly lighted lounge with colorful artwork adorning the walls. The bar is made of repurposed shipping containers. Local DJ’s rotate throughout the week, providing sounds that helps make the chill atmosphere. For more information on Rhythm & Vine, please check out Rhythm-Vine.com or follow on Facebook and Instagram.
For ore information, click on the event link.