Date(s) - Tuesday, April 4, 2023
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
United Way of Broward County’s Women United presents: Operation Runway
- United Way of Broward County’s Women United presents a curated fashion show featuring an evening of fashion and philanthropy at Dillard’s located at the Galleria Fort Lauderdale.
- Women United and Mayors’ Gala Committee members will strut the runway wearing formal attire and the season’s best fashion trends from Dillard’s.
- This year, the models include community leaders, philanthropists and United Way of Broward County supporters such as Broward Mayor Lamar Fisher, Stephen Moss, Jen Starkey, Allison Cagnetta, Angie Davis, John Wensveen, Kim Sarni, Marc Nudelberg, and more.
- The event will be emceed by Julie Guy from 101.5 LITEFM
- This evening fashion runway show is a kick-off event for the upcoming Mayors’ Gala on April 29, 2023, which will celebrate United Way of Broward County’s MISSION UNITED program that has served more than 20,000 veterans since its inception 10 years ago.
Closest parking lot is the Dillard’s Lime parking lot, 2nd floor, valet NOT included. Event will take place at the EAST entrance to Dillard’s.
DETAILS: Tickets to attend are $25, and includes light bites, wine and two raffle tickets. To purchase tickets or for more information, please visit https://www.unitedwaybroward.org/events/operation-runway