Families, put on your favorite festive pajamas and join the Museum of Discovery
and Science for its annual North Pole Pajama Parties on Saturday, December 10 and 17, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Enjoy South Florida’s favorite family tradition by wearing your pajamas or elf costume for this festive event.
- Enjoy all Museum exhibits with a holiday science show, test your aim at our tropical “snowball” throwing station, make-and-take your own snow globe and build your own snowman.
- Pen a letter to Santa.
- Pop bubbles in our bubble zone!
- Enjoy marshmallows frozen in liquid nitrogen swimming in hot chocolate!
- Hunker down for holiday storytime.
- Then, march to our IMAX and to enjoy a viewing of The Polar Express!
- Pajama Party tickets also include a screening of The Polar Express in the AutoNation® IMAX® Theater at 10 a.m.
- Price includes all activities, Museum exploration, film and commemorative bell.
Saturday, December 10 and 17
9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – North Pole Pajama Party Activities
10 a.m. – Screening of The Polar Express on the GIANT IMAX Screen
TICKETS: Cost per person (adult or child):
$30 for Museum members
$40 for Non-members.
To get your golden ticket, please visit mods.org/northpole