Date(s) - Thursday, November 29, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
Twelve prominent South Florida men will strut the runway during The Galleria’s 12th Annual South Florida Ford Men of Style presented by Signature Grand. The evening of food, fashion and fun will honor 12 influential South Florida men who will work the runway in support of philanthropy. The illustrious dozen, each representing one of 12 participating charities, are:
- Bob Becker (Kids in Distress)
- Heiko Dobrikow (Covenant House Florida)
- Andrew Heller (Jack & Jill Children’s Center)
- Ricardo Moncada (HANDY)
- Peter Moore (Leadership Broward Foundation)
- George Moraitis (Henderson Behavioral Health)
- John Passalacqua (Art and Culture Center / Hollywood)
- Stefan Pastor (Take Stock in Children of Broward County)
- William Peters (Florida Children’s Theatre)
- Cam Rogers (Fort Lauderdale Historical Society)
- Max Rudolf (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
- Alex Zatik (Arc Broward).
Guests will be treated to gourmet selections from Truluck’s, The Capital Grille, Blue Martini, Arc Broward Culinary Institute, Cucina Caruso Italian Market, Gallery One Hotel, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort and Spa, Seasons 52, Mammoth Coffee Roasting Company, Pier Sixty-Six Hotel and Marina, Ocean 2000, Potions in Motion, Sweeter Days Bake Shop and The Spice Lab, plus open bar and live entertainment. The highlight of the evening will be the fashion runway show that will feature the Men of Style honorees as they work the runway wearing the season’s top trending styles from Macy’s and Dillard’s.
General admission tickets priced at $75 are still available (includes open bar and complimentary valet parking). Men of Style guests will receive The Galleria’s “Passport of Savings,” which features store incentives valued at far more than the cost of the event ticket from select mall retailers and restaurants.
To reserve tickets, visit www.galleriamall-fl.com/mos18.