Date(s) - Thursday, December 2, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
Galleria Fort Lauderdale’s Ford Men of Style presented by Signature Grand is back – live and in-person – on Thursday, December 2, from 6 -9 p.m. Recognized as one of Broward County’s premier shopping destinations, Galleria Fort Lauderdale has announced the lineup of honorees and its new special guest host, Jacey Birch, WPLG News Anchor.
For the past 14 years, The Galleria has proudly hosted this high energy event which showcases a stellar roster of prominent men who are making a positive impact in our community. Supporters can be there in-person or choose to vote for their favorite man of style with proceeds benefiting 12 respected local charities that impact the quality of life for those they serve and the community at large.”
The 12 influential South Florida men who have graciously donated their time and resources to worthy causes and will work the runway on behalf of their participating nonprofits are:
- Tim Bascombe, Founder & CEO, The Bascombe Brokerage (Broward Public Library Foundation)
- Eamonn Caulfield, VP Transformation Services, Ultimate Software (FLITE Center)
- Steve Climie, President, South Aviation Group (Jack & Jill Children’s Center)
- Rory Cooksey, Director of Growth, WheelHouse IT (HANDY)
- Tim Curtin, Executive Director of Community Services, Memorial Healthcare System (Art and Culture Center Hollywood)
- Andrew Koenig, Chief Operating Officer, City Furniture (Covenant House Florida)
- Eric Lachs, Public Information Officer, City of Sunrise (Henderson Behavioral Health)
- Paul Minoff, Shareholder and Litigation Team, Gray Robinson (Leadership Broward Foundation)
- Aaron Rothenberg, Esq., Attorney, Coffey Trial Law (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
- Matthew Sacco, Government Consultant, Rubin Turnbull & Associates (History Fort Lauderdale)
- Jared Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Broward Health Coral Springs (Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center)
- Reggie Zachariah, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig (Kids in Distress)
As an added twist, the 2020 men of style honorees will also take a walk on the runway since they never got to experience the excitement of a live event. Last year, the voting challenge replaced the in-person event and raised nearly $68,000.
others to be announced. An open bar and live entertainment are also on the menu. The highlight of the evening will be the fashion runway show that will feature the Men of Style honorees wearing the season’s top trending styles from Macy’s and Dillard’s. An afterparty will be held at Blue Martini
In-person event tickets are $150 per person which includes complimentary valet parking. Tickets are only available through any of the 12 participating charities. Online voting, $25 per vote, is available at www.galleriamall-fl.com/events/men-of-style. Online supporters are encouraged to vote for their favorite man/charity by noon on December 2. Online votes and ticket sales count toward the announcement of the winning man of style who will be announced at the live event and receive an additional financial contribution for his designated charity.