Date(s) - Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Allied Kitchen & Bath
United Way of Broward County & OAD Healthcare present a Master Chef Healthy Kitchen Cook-Off event featuring Washington Redskins player Kenny Ladler and other NFL Players
- United Way of Broward County and OAD Healthcare is teaming up with Washington Redskins player Kenny Ladler to advocate for Military Veterans, mental health wellness and healthy lifestyle habits at the Master Chef Healthy Kitchen Cook-Off
- Military Veterans will be paired with NFL Players for a cooking competition and fun evening at Allied Kitchen & Bath. Guests will turn up the heat for an evening of entertainment, mix and mingle with pro-athletes and enjoy light bites and beverages.
- Proceeds from the event will benefit United Way of Broward County’s MISSION UNITED and the upcoming Eat-To-Play Hands-On Cooking event for young athletes in Atlanta, Georgia in Summer of 2020.
- Sponsors Include: Allied Kitchen & Bath, Lenore Nolan Ryan Catering & Cooking School
- NFL Players include Kenny Ladler, Washington Redskins; Deon Lacey, Miami Dolphins; Jaylen Watkins, LA Chargers; Quinton Dunbar, Washington Reskins; Victor Salak, Buffalo Bills; Kayvon Webster, Washington Redskins; Ronald Zamort, New York Giants; Earl Wolfe, Philadelphia Eagles; Nolan Carroll, Former Miami Dolphin
DETAILS: Individual Tickets cost $100 per person. To purchase your ticket please visit: https://www.unitedwaybroward.org/events/master-chef-cook.