Date(s) - Friday, March 16, 2018
11:45 am - 1:45 pm
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel and Marina
The Leadership Broward Foundation will honor seven influential South Florida community leaders during its annual “Fun Lunch” on Friday, March 16, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Loyal event attendees and newcomers are invited to this epic event which will include lunch and laughter, sponsored by the Pier Sixty-Six Hotel and Marina.
The “Fun Lunch” honorees echo the Leadership Broward Foundation’s mission to develop and inspire individuals to serve the South Florida community. This year’s unique theme will be “Gods & Goddesses,” with parodies of ancient Greek mythological figures such as Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Apollo, Hera and Aphrodite. “Fun Lunch” will amuse guests as they enjoy a delicious lunch and stage presentation of the honorees. The lineup of honored guests includes:
- Ashley Boxer, Class XXX, Director of Government Relations for Memorial Healthcare System
- Shelly Bradshaw, Class XXVVIII, Vice President of Operations for Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- Joy Carter, Class XXI, Licensed Realtor for Keller Williams
- Terry Frank, Class XXIII, Director of Marketing and Strategic Projects for BBX Capital
- Tim Hogans, Class XXIII, External Affairs Area Manager for Florida Power and Light Company
- Jene Kapela, Class XXX, President and Founder of Kapela Leadership Solutions and CEO of Adventures in Voluntourism
- Michael Long, Class IX, Chief Development Officer for The Broward Partnership
Tickets are priced at $75 for current Leadership Broward members and $100 for non-members. For more information, please contact Andrew Zullo at (954) 767-8866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets and additional information available HERE.