Date(s) - Saturday, January 9, 2021 - Sunday, January 10, 2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Las Olas Boulevard
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
This season, the iconic artistic event known as The Las Olas Art Fair Part I returns with more than 200 local and national artists in a stunning showcase of art across all mediums. The free, outdoor pet-friendly event features a fully vetted, juried selection of fine art. Considered an annual tradition in South Florida, the Las Olas Art Fair also offers the opportunity to meet with the artists, ask about techniques, commission a specific piece and discover the inspiration behind each magnificent creation. Sculpture, jewelry, woodwork, paintings, wearable art and more are displayed, gallery-style, for the enjoyment of art appreciators, collectors, shoppers and pedestrians alike. Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, Las Olas Boulevard is known as the jewel of the city. On Las Olas Boulevard you will find a multitude of art galleries, eclectic boutiques, and dining options that range from Cuban-American cuisine to fresh seafood caught in the Atlantic Ocean.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor art event:
•Masks are mandatory
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
Event Lay out
•Booths will be spaced six feet apart.
•Signage will be placed throughout the event with social distancing reminders.
•Staff members will be stationed in sections of the event to monitor patrons.
•One-way traffic guiding flow will be created with directional arrows on the ground.
•X’s will be placed on ground near port-o-lets, hand washing stations and hand sanitizers to avoid lines.