•• Downtown Fort Lauderdale on April 23rd, 12-5pm ••
Indie Craft Bazaar is a one day only, independent art and handmade festival!
Featuring over 65 artists, crafters, designers, and makers + DIY acitivties, workshops, food trucks, drink specials, and giveaways! From quirky to beautiful, to just plum bizarre – there truly is something for everyone.
$5 Admission / Free Parking Lot (Limited spaces – carpooling encouraged!). Kids 10 & under are free!
Guests can look forward to:
• Free DIY container gardening. Bring your favorite planter, or grab a recycled container from us! We’ll have all the seeds and supplies on hand to plant your own kitchen herbs and flowers!
• On-Site Workshops
• Over 65 booths and thousands of products to shop!
• On-site henna tattoo artist
• $3 Mimosas & Other drink specials
• Locally roasted Panther coffee at the Stache Coffee bar
• Free swag bags (goodies inside!) for the first 100 customers through the door
About Indie Craft Bazaar:
The largest fair of its kind in Broward County, ICB provides a platform to connect the South Florida community with small businesses, handmade and fair trade goods, artists and local purveyors. In a region with “big box stores” on every corner and dwindling support for small production / made by hand goods, Indie Craft Bazaar acts as an outlet to offer truly handmade items, straight from the maker’s hands!
Questions, press, and vending inquiries:
Please email: email@example.com
For more information, click on the event link.