Date(s) - Friday, March 5, 2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
The main priority as a business owner is to achieve maximum profitability as quickly as possible. In order to do that, a sound marketing strategy is essential. But many business owners neglect digital marketing for lack of understanding, patience or time. Most business owners know the importance of social media, but they think it’s just to achieve likes, followers and shares. However, it can be a huge gateway to new business opportunities and much more than just “vanity.” If utilized correctly, social media can be harnessed to build new connections, create massive online visibility and ultimately increase your bottom line.
You will learn:
- What the best social media platforms are in 2021 and how to use them
- New social media platforms and tactics
- 4 Critical Mistakes That Every Business Owner Makes with Social Media
- The Social Media Success Cycle
- The Social Media KPI’s You Need to Measure
- The Marketing Mindset You Need to Succeed
Join us for a brief but informative conversation about client attraction in the digital age with Juan Ortega and Allen Levin, President and Co-Founder of Smarty Pantz Marketing.
Registration and additional information available HERE.