Date(s) - Wednesday, December 4, 2019
8:45 am - 10:15 am
The Signature Grand
Feeding South Florida® is hosting its 5th Annual Happy Harvest Donor Recognition Breakfast, a celebration of its outstanding community partners who support Feeding South Florida’s mission to end hunger in South Florida. Currently in South Florida, there are 706,430 food insecure individuals, and one in five children go to bed hungry.
WSVN 7 News will emcee the event. Broward County Commissioner, Dr. Barbara Sharief will provide the keynote address.
Those to be honored at the event include:
· Corporate Partner of the Year: Starbucks
· Foundation Partner of the Year: Florida Blue Foundation
· Feeding Palm Beach County Partner of the Year: Carrier Transicold
· Sports Partner of the Year: The Miami Dolphins
· Municipal Partner of the Year: The City of North Miami, FL
· Retail Partner of the Year: The Fresh Market
· Agriculture Partner of the Year: Pero Family Farms
· Palm Beach County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill
· Broward County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: Broward County Florida
· Miami-Dade County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: BurgerFi
In addition, winners of the Thanksgiving Food Frenzy (Oct. 28–Nov. 19) will be announced at the event. The Thanksgiving Food Frenzy is a friendly competition in which groups host Food + Fund Drives and earn volunteer hours for the chance to win the title of “Ultimate Thanksgiving Hero” in their designated category. Schools, restaurants, law firms, health care companies, financial institutions, and all other group are welcome to participate. To register to participate in the Thanksgiving Food Frenzy, visit feedingsouthflorida.org/food-fund-drives.
Tickets and additional information available HERE.