Date(s) - Friday, April 30, 2021
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Las Olas Oceanside Park
Friday Night Sound Waves, the free, local, live music series returns for its 6th season on Friday, March 19. Join us as we welcome the following entertainment and kick off your Friday evening with us from 6:30 – 9:30 pm
- March 19 – Big Harvest
- March 26 – Oriente Quintet featuring Eddy Balzola
- April 2 – Classic Rock Therapy
- April 9 – Joel DaSilva, featuring Kat Riggins & Rockin’ Jake
- April 16 – Spred the Dub
- April 23 – SOSOS & Friends
- April 30 – The Wildfire Band
- May 7 – The Livesays
- May 14 – Sonlokos feat. Leslie Cartaya
- May 21 – Khemistry
- May 28 – Valerie Tyson Band
- June 4 – Shane Duncan Band
- June 11 – Rose Max Quintet
- June 18 – Goro Castillo 8-pc Ensemble
- June 25 – All Star Soul Band
- July 2 – Brothers of Others
Families with children ages 4 – 14 are welcome to join us starting at 4:30 pm for CATCH Kids Club presented by FLIPANY and sponsored by Target and Ocean Spray. Kids will enjoy supervised fitness and play activities with FLIPANY’s licensed professional instructors and fuel up on healthy snacks and juice drinks. FREE to attend. Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. View details and sign up at: theloopflb.com/catchkidsclub/ WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs / Blankets for your seating area [ chairs will not be provided ]
- Facial Covering [ for moving throughout the event site ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Performances begin at 6:30 pm. Guests seating may begin as early at 4:30 pm.
- Walk-up guests are welcomed but spaces are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Walk-up guests must register at the gate via Eventbrite platform, and wait in a socially-distanced line until availability is confirmed.
- Guests who make a General Admission reservation in advance, but arrive after more than 30 minutes past the event start time will need to wait in the walk-up line as availability is determined.
- Upon arrival, please follow Event Staff directions on how to safely enter the event site and to be directed to your designated seating area. You must have a ticket / register to enter the performance space.
The safety of our staff, performers, attendees and the community is of utmost priority. In such, safety protocols have been determined and agreed upon with the City of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County. Although open-air, attendees are required to wear facial coverings at all times within the event space, except when seated / standing in their designated area. YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE BY 6 FEET WHEN OUTSIDE OF YOUR DESIGNATED AREA. YOU MUST REMAIN IN YOUR AREA EXCEPT WHEN VISITING THE RESTROOM AND/OR EXITING THE VENUE SITE.