Date(s) - Saturday, November 4, 2017
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Plantation Community Center
Change is happening all around us all the time. It often feels like it’s happening TO us and we have no control. It may be a change in your personal life … marriage, divorce, retirement, or a new baby. Things are changing more rapidly than ever in our high-tech world. At work they expect you to take on more and more, the news upsets you, and the future feels more uncertain than ever!
In this workshop you’ll discover the emotional and financial tools to successfully navigate change that hundreds of clients have used to overcome tremendous challenges and make amazing life transitions.
- Embrace and thrive on change?
- Fight, flee or freeze when confronted with change?
- Want to be more adaptable, graceful and peaceful?
If you answered YES to one of these questions then this free-to-attend workshop is for you!
You will learn:
- Why change feels like you’re swimming upstream and why that’s OK!
- Ways to create a mindset and surround yourself with people and practices so you glide like a swan even in the most turbulent of times
- How to structure your financial future to help keep you afloat and moving forward.
- Mary C. Owens, MSW, CDC®, Clinical Social Worker & CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
- Michael E. Mader, CIMA®, CFP®, Executive Vice President, Veritas Wealth Advisors
- Katie Gilden, CPA/CFF, CFR, CVA, Fiske & Co. Certified Public Accountants & Consultants
Free entry. Please confirm your registration by contacting us as soon as possible as we have limited spaces available.
For more information, click on the event link.