Get ready to embark on an unparalleled nautical journey as the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) 2023 sets sail from October 25th to 29th in downtown
Fort Lauderdale. The world’s premier boating event promises a thrilling array of experiences,
innovations, and luxury, all amidst the stunning backdrop of the yachting capital of the world. Owned by
the Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) and produced by Informa Markets, FLIBS will
take place across seven locations including the renowned Bahia Mar Yachting Center and the Broward
County Convention Center (BCCC).
FLIBS fulfills a dual role, serving as a pivotal hub for boating enthusiasts and as a cornerstone of South
Florida’s identity. According to MIASF’s recent industry report, the industry’s steadfast expansion has had
a profound ripple effect on local employment, generating approximately 141,860 jobs across South
Florida. The industry is currently experiencing a 20% increase in the value of boats since 2019, coupled
with a noticeable upswing in boat sales, painting a profoundly positive picture for our industry at large.
In addition to its status as an economic powerhouse, FLIBS takes over Fort Lauderdale’s downtown area
with an array of activations for guests to experience, including:
● Windward VIP Club: an opulent oasis providing an exclusive retreat with access to gourmet
food options and premium open bar tastings courtesy of DIAGEO Brands, featuring Ketel One
Botanical, Tanqueray, and Crown Royal. VIP ticket holders have access to the show one hour
early through the Bahia Mar South Entrance and will receive a one-of-a-kind gift bag sponsored
by Douglas Elliman. Guests will also have an opportunity to purchase bundled Windward VIP +
Fort Lauderdale Concours tickets to receive 20% off Concours tickets which will be taking place at
the Superyacht Village on Friday, Oct. 27th from 6-10 pm.
● Culinary Experience: offering over 100 food concessions and satellite bars throughout the
show, FLIBS will showcase a delectable spread of food options all weekend. Must-see foodie
attractions include the Island Cocktail Barge and a variety of Coca-Cola products.
● AquaZone: an exciting and engaging exhibition uniquely designed to give boat show-goers an
upfront and personal experience with a variety of must-have water sports and innovative marine
products. Located inside the Broward County Convention Center, the Aquazone brings a splash
to any FLIBS experience.
● Kids Corner: an exciting component offered at the Broward County Convention Center where
guests will be able to enjoy the ultimate family-friendly experience with face painting and
marine arts & crafts with The Blue Wild and kids fishing clinics with Captain Don Dingman.
● Educational Seminars: in partnership with the Marine Research Hub, FWC Officers, and Ocean
Rescue Alliance, FLIBS 2023 will have a variety of educational seminars for visitors to have the
opportunity to hear from industry experts.
Amidst a plethora of attractions, the two-day tickets are the perfect opportunity for guests to soak in the
rays with stunning views of the latest in the marine industry and experience the most out of the seven
different locations. Visitors can anticipate an exciting lineup of premieres from the world’s leading
manufacturers including Tiara, Majesty Yachts, Princess Yachts, Sunreef Yachts, Sportsman Boats, and
Looking to map out the best FLIBS experience, starting the boat show adventure at the Broward County
Convention Center (BCCC) is the best way to ensure guests have the most stress-free time at FLIBS. As
the official FLIBS Transportation Hub, BCCC will house over 3,000 parking spots and link guests to the
show’s shuttle and water taxi service that connects visitors to the seven show sites. Guests can also
purchase their tickets to access the Water Taxi and move easily throughout all seven show sites.
BCCC will also showcase fishing boats, runabouts, cruisers, marine accessories, fishing equipment, diving
accessories, and personal watercraft. Guests can also get an up-close look at an exciting range of vehicles
from FLIBS’ Proud Truck and Towing Partner, Ford.
Guests traveling from Orlando, Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Aventura, or Miami can also utilize Brightline.
The train will allow guests to skip traffic and parking with express rail service to Fort Lauderdale and
complimentary shuttle service from the station to the Riverside Hotel.
This year, FLIBS is offering active-duty military personnel and veterans complimentary admission on
Sunday, October 29th. Please bring a valid picture ID or send a copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive your ticket in advance. Friends and family are not eligible to redeem this offer.
FLIBS 2023 is also excited to announce its beneficiary for this year’s event, the Florida Panthers
Foundation, to support its mission to benefit the South Florida community. Guests will have the chance
to donate to the Panthers Foundation when purchasing tickets benefiting the organization’s mission of
growing youth hockey in the South Florida area, supporting health and education initiatives for children,
advocating for, and supporting veterans, and raising awareness about the endangered Florida panther.
For more information, please visit: https://www.nhl.com/panthers/community/foundation.
To purchase your tickets for the 64th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, provided by Ocean
Point Marine Lending, please visit https://www.flibs.com/en/attend/tickets.html.
● A one-day general admissions ticket is available for $42 and is valid for any one show day.
● A two-day general admissions ticket is available for $70 and is valid for any two days of the
● A one-day Wednesday preview ticket is available for $64. This ticket is valid for any ONE DAY,
Wednesday to Sunday.
● Tickets for children (ages 6-15) are available for $16 and valid for any one day of the show.
● Tickets for children under 6 are free as long as a ticketed adult accompanies them.
● Windward VIP Experience tickets are available for $398 and include early show entry, access to
the Windward VIP Club, food and premium beverages, as well as a Water Taxi. Tickets are valid
for any one day of the show.
● One-day Windward VIP tickets and Fort Lauderdale Concours bundles are also available for
$523. Guests can experience all the benefits that VIP offers and 20% off the Fort Lauderdale
Tickets will provide access to all seven locations of the boat show:
● Broward County Convention Center (1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
● Bahia Mar Yachting Center (801 Seabreeze Blvd. Ft Lauderdale 33316)
● Las Olas Marina (240 E. Las Olas Circle Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
● Hall of Fame Marina (435 Seabreeze Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale 33316)
● SuperYacht Village at Pier 66 South (2150 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
● Pier 66 Marina (2301 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
● 17th Street Yacht Basin (1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
Visitors are encouraged to book hotel stays as early as possible. More information about booking hotels
can be found by visiting: www.flibs/hotel.com.
For more information about the 64th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, please visit www.flibs.com