Date(s) - Wednesday, December 9, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
FLITE Center is virtually hosting the 3rd Annual Heroes Luncheon entitled “Soaring” on Wednesday, December 9th via Zoom from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm. The Luncheon will pay tribute to the unsung heroes from our community who champion young people in need of a Hero. The event will honor FLITE Center partners, funders and front-line staff from partnering organizations that support and dedicate their lives to impacting the lives of youth in Broward County.
- The Awards & Honorees will include:
- The Albert and Beatriz Miniaci- TIL System of Care Lifetime Heroes Award: Kirk Brown, CEO of HANDY and Elizabeth Wynter, Executive Director of Selfless Love Foundation
- “Ultimate” Acts of Kindness: Ultimate Kronos Group, Mike Rizo, Eamonn Caulfield, Ashley Gordon and Mady Sotolongo
- The Gore Family Memorial Foundation – “YouMatter” Award: Citrix
- TIL System of Care Impact Award: United Way of Broward County’s Project Lifeline
- TIL Youth Hero Award: TBA
- TIL System of Care Hero Award: TBA
- TIL Collaborator of the Year: TBA
- Unsung Heroes Award: TBA
The event will honor FLITE Center’s partners, funders and front-line staff from organizations who support and dedicate their lives to impacting youth in Broward County’s Transitional Independent Living (TIL) System of Care.
Registration and additional information available HERE.