Date(s) - Wednesday, November 17, 2021
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
HANDY (Helping Abused Neglected Disadvantaged Youth) and Justice for Kids®, a Division of Kelley Kronenberg, proudly present “Finding Family & Friends as an Out of Home Placement,” a virtual webinar to educate youth in the foster care system about their rights. Multiple episodes will be held throughout 2021 and 2022.
· Learn about how Florida law requires children to be placed with family and friends as caregivers instead of in foster care. This webinar will also educate participants on the support and benefits provided to these caregivers.
· CLE credits will be provided to attendees (upon approval).
· The Series is presented by HANDY and Justice for Kids a Division of Kelley Kronenberg.
· Special Guest Speakers Include: Kirk Brown, HANDY CEO; Howard Talenfeld, Justice for Kids Business Unit Leader Founder & President, Florida’s Children First; and Robin Rosenberg, Deputy Director of Florida’s Children First.
· Future sessions in the “Know Your Rights” series may cover Educational Rights and Human Trafficking.
DETAILS: To register, please visit: *https://bit.ly/3Emd37j*
For additional details or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jennifer Cohen, Chief Development Officer at jcohen@HANDYinc.org.