Date(s) - Saturday, January 26, 2019
Cocktails for Humanity to benefit United Way of Broward County’s MISSION UNITED.
• Celebrity guest bartenders will be mixing drinks throughout the evening from NextGen United, a network of emerging leaders (35 years old or younger) involved with United Way of Broward County who share a passion for advancing community solutions in their own backyard. The bartenders include: Nicole Golemi of Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, Lindsey Synalovski of BeTheMachine, Greg Gillis of Merrill Lynch, Richard Truax of Marsh and Mclennan and Sara Blumkin of Calvin, Giordano & Associates.
• Supporters are invited to come to the FAT Village Artwalk to experience a pop-up bar for a great cause with refreshing beer and craft cocktails created by volunteer members.
• Beer will be sponsored by the Tarpon River Brewing Company. During the month of January the brewing company will also be donating 20 percent of the proceeds from sales of its ‘Good as Gold Golden Ale’ to United Way of Broward County’s MISSION UNITED.
• Proceeds and all tips from the event will benefit MISSION UNITED and its programs supporting US military service members, veterans and their families in Broward County by helping them acclimate to civilian life. Key focus areas include employment services, legal assistance, financial stability , education, health and housing support.
• Cocktails for Humanity is a pop-up bar for a good cause that takes place at General Provision on the last Saturday of each month during FAT Village’s Art Walk. Owner of General Provision Tim Hasse, generously donates the use of the space for the events each month.
DETAILS: Cocktails for Humanity benefitting MISSION UNITED is FREE to attend. For more information please go to www.UnitedWayBroward.org/MISSIONUNITEDEvents
About United Way of Broward County’s MISSION UNITED
MISSION UNITED is a critical program supporting US military service members, veterans and their families in Broward County by helping them acclimate to civilian life. Key focus areas include housing support, employment services, education, legal assistance, health and financial stability. Through MISSION UNITED, United Way of Broward County is aligning existing services and creating solutions where there are gaps in support. For more information about MISSION UNITED, please call 954-4-UNITED or visit www.MISSIONUNITEDbroward.org, Facebook or Twitter.
About Cocktails for Humanity
Cocktails for Humanity is a pop-up bar for a good cause that takes place at General Provision on the last Saturday of the month during FAT Village’s Art Walk. The bar is run by volunteers with all tips and proceeds benefitting local charities. Since its inception in May 2015, Cocktails for Humanity has raised nearly $50,000 for local non-profits. For more information, please email email@example.com.