Date(s) - Saturday, February 24, 2018
6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Cocktails for Humanity to benefit United Way of Broward County’s MISSION UNITED
• Veterans involved with MISSION UNITED, who led a volunteer effort in the Florida Keys during Hurricane Irma, will be honored on Saturday, February 24th during a special ceremony at Cocktails for Humanity in FAT Village (located Inside General Provision).
• Celebrity guest bartenders will include Director of MISSION UNITED Ken Juede (veteran) and Navy Blue Angels and F/A 18 Fighter Pilot, Matthew “Whiz” Buckley
• Supporters are invited to come out to the FAT Village Artwalk to experience a pop-up bar for a great cause with refreshing beer and craft cocktails created by volunteer members.
• Hank Henley’s powerful portraits of homeless veterans will be on display as part of General Provision’s pop-up art exhibit.
• Proceeds and all tips from the event will benefit MISSION UNITED and its programs supporting US military service members, veterans and their families in Broward County by helping them re-acclimate to civilian life. Key focus areas include employment services, legal assistance, financial services, education, health and housing support.
• Cocktails for Humanity is a pop-up bar for a good cause that takes place at General Provision on the last Saturday of the month during FAT Village’s Art Walk. Owner of General Provision Tim Hasse, generously donates the use of the space for the events each month.
Additional information available HERE.