Date(s) - Sunday, February 10, 2019
The Signature Grand
Andy’s 17th Annual Family Pasta Dinner Benefitting LifeNet4Families to take place Sunday, February 10, 2019 at Signature Grand
• Hosted by Andy Cagnetta, CEO of Transworld Business Advisors, Andy’s 17th Annual Pasta Dinner will once again benefit LifeNet4Families, an organization dedicated to providing necessary food, ancillary services and referrals to those in need in Broward County.
• Attendees will enjoy a casual evening complete with a traditional, family-style pasta dinner.
• The event also focuses on the importance of family bonding by incorporating substantive activities for kids to teach them the importance of giving back through its Junior Chef Component.
• At the dinner, Junior Chefs are recognized alongside the Honorary Chefs for their accomplishments in fundraising, community service and leadership.
• The 2019 Honorary Chefs are Peter Berg, Transworld M&A Advisors; Paul Daly, United Way of Broward County; Kelly Eppy, Covelli Enterprises; Jennifer Hamilton, United Franchise Group; Lori Kitagoradsky; Jeff Kostick, Flying Champ Media; Bob Leider, WSVN-TV; April Lewis-Parks, Consolidated Credit; Gerry Litrento, BankUnited, Susan Martin, Community Advocate; Gary Press, South Florida Business & Wealth Magazine; Andy Rosen, Kaplan, Inc.; Marcelle Rosen, Signature MD; Noah Solomon, The Friedlander Group at Morgan Stanley; Kathy Thomsen, Kathleen Thomsen Consulting; Seth Wise, BBX Capital Real Estate.
DETAILS: Tickets are $50 per adult and children 12 and under are free; Two Adult tickets are $100 and children 12 and under are free. Three Adult tickets are $125 and all children 12 and under are free and 4 Adult tickets are $150 with children 12 and under free. Tickets can be purchased at www.andyspastadinner.com. Casual attire is welcomed.
Tickets and additional information available HERE.
About Andy’s Pasta Dinner
Andy’s Family Pasta Dinner has raised an excess of $1,000,000 for LifeNet4Families for the past 16 years and has provided more than 1,000,000 meals to food insecure individuals and families in Broward County. In 2017, over 850 individuals and families attended the event raising over $200,000.00.