Date(s) - Saturday, April 1, 2023
5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach
A Night of Literary Feasts – Saturday, April 1, 2023 | Welcome Reception at 5:30 p.m. | The event begins with a Welcome Reception with all twelve authors including an open bar and hors d’oeuvres, silent auction, book sales and book signings at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach. Guests depart at 7:30 p.m. for dinners with the authors at private homes and restaurants around the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. Literary Feast dinner tickets are $175 | Welcome Reception-only tickets are $75.
This year’s authors and their books are as follows:
- Alicia Bessette – Smile Beach Murder
- Daniel Black – Don’t Cry for Me
- Deborah Cohen – Last Call at the Hotel Imperial: The Reporters Who Took on A World at War
- James Grippando – Code 6
- Alvin Hall – Driving the Green Book: A Road Trip Through the Living History of Black Resistance
- Catherine Newman – We All Want Impossible Things
- Sarah Penner – The London Séance Society
- Mary Laura Philpott – Bomb Shelter: Love, Time, and Other Explosives
- Matthew Quick – We Are the Light
- Deanna Raybourn – Killers of a Certain Age
- Susan Rogers – This is What It Sounds Like: What the Music You Love Says About You
- Patricia Schultz – Why We Travel: 100 Reasons to See the World
Literary Feast was established in 1988 to raise funds to support public library programs. This vital community event has raised more than $4.5 million since its inception, with a mission of supporting Broward County Library literacy programs and services that enrich the entire community.
Tickets and additional information available HERE.