Date(s) - Saturday, September 12, 2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This year, Literary Feast goes virtual! At 7:00 pm, be logged onto your Zoom account and ready for the welcome address. Once the welcome has finished, all attendees will be moved into their break out rooms with the author of their choice. The author will have a moderated discussion with the dinner host. Afterward, all guests have the opportunity to ask questions to the author.
Guests are encouraged to bring a beverage to the event! Cheers and see you there!
Here is a full list of authors with their dinner hosts. Each bullet point will have its own breakout room:
- Jeff Abbott – Merrie Meyers with Caryl and Marty Shuham
- Tasha Alexander – Karen and Paul Jones with Jamie Finizio-Bascombe and Tim Bascombe
- Holly George-Warren – Bahia Mar – Hosted by Sandy and Kenny Tate
- Adam Higginbotham – Mary and Joseph Goldstein with Patrick Goldstein
- Susie Levan – Cindy Kushner, Office Managing Partner, Crowe, LLP
- Kwei Quartey – Joshua and Nila Simon
- Adam Platt – Northern Trust, NA – Thomas R. Oliveri, Senior Market Executive, Broward County with Denise and Douglas Reynolds
- William C. Rempel – Suzanne and Allan Migdall with Steven Gold, Gold Wealth Management Group / UBS
**Wine/Charcuterie Baskets only available for Broward County addresses
**All guests MUST have a Zoom account login to participate
**Deadline for wine/charcuterie basket orders is September 4, 2020
If you have already purchased a ticket for the live Feast, please contact Robert Ahlness with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and additional information available HERE.