Following the safe and successful outdoor art festivals it recently produced in other parts of the country, Howard Alan Events (HAE) is thrilled to announce the return of in-person art festivals to South Florida during its iconic 33rd Annual Las Olas Art Fair. The “socially-distanced art experience” brings top local and national artists to Las Olas Boulevard along with enhanced safety protocols on October 17 – 18 from 10 am to 5 pm, both days.
The free, outdoor pet-friendly event features a fully vetted, juried selection of fine art. Considered an annual tradition in South Florida, the Las Olas Art Fair also offers the opportunity to meet with the artists, ask about techniques, commission a specific piece and discover the inspiration behind each magnificent creation.
Due to limits on gatherings, those wishing to attend are encouraged to reserve their time slot by visiting ArtFestival.com and clicking the Eventbrite link on the Las Olas page.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor art event include:
• All attendees and artists are required to wear a mask, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve a free time slot at ArtFestival.com.
- Social-distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
For more information about the Las Olas Art Fair, please visit www.artfestival.com