Date(s) - Saturday, April 1, 2023 - Sunday, April 2, 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
Bonnet House Museum & Gardens’ 14th Annual International Orchid & Garden Festival Presented by John Knox Village
· The 14th Annual International Orchid & Garden Festival welcomes orchid enthusiasts and plant lovers alike to vividly experience – and purchase – diverse, colorful, and fragrant varieties of orchids, tropical plants, herbs and fruit trees, butterfly garden plants, garden art and so much more, sold by over 25 local and international vendors from Thailand, Ecuador, and Brazil. . For the first time in 30 years, Bonnet House welcomes orchid vendor Ornamentales Ledezma from Costa Rica.
· Local growers will present Orchid & Garden Care Lectures in the lovely Island Theater.
· Vendors will also offer all the supplies that customers need to plant and grow orchids.
· Food and beverage vendors on the property will offer delectable bites, Bloody Mary’s, Mimosas, wine, beer, and other refreshments.
· Admission Tickets are $15 (rain or shine) which includes entrance to the Orchid Festival and a Self-Guided Grounds Tour where guests can stroll the grounds at their leisure. All tickets are non-refundable. Self-guided House Tours are an additional $10 (There will be no Guided House Tours during the Festival weekend). Children 12 and under are FREE. No Discounts or Group Rates Apply.
· To register, please visit https://www.bonnethouse.org/event/international-orchid-garden-festival/ or call (954) 703-2614.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Parking will be free in the parking lot on N. Birch Road off Sunrise Blvd., between A1A and the Intracoastal Waterway as well as at the Galleria Mall on Sunrise Blvd., shuttle busses will be available to drive you directly to Bonnet House. The pedestrian only south entrance is located at 750 Breakers Avenue, off Vista Mar Street.