Date(s) - Thursday, December 5, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, recognized as Broward County’s premier shopping destination, has announced the lineup of honorees for its 13th Annual South Florida Ford Men of Style presented by Signature Grand on Thursday, December 5, 2019, from 6 to 9 p.m. The 12 influential and philanthropic South Florida men who will work the runway, each representing one of 12 participating nonprofits are:
- Joseph Brydon (Managing Partner, Becher, Nall, Brydon, Spahn and Company | Florida Children’s Theatre)
- Bob Denison (President and Founder, Denison Yachting | History Fort Lauderdale)
- Roman Cody Foster (Owner / Designer, Southern Sands Design | HANDY)
- Randy Gilbert (Chief Happiness Officer, Florida’s Title Insurance Company | Art and Culture Center Hollywood)
- Bill Hawk (MEDNAX Executive and Entrepreneur | Jack & Jill Children’s Center)
- Chad Van Horn (Founding Partner Attorney, Van Horn Law Group, P.A. | Leadership Broward Foundation)
- Representative Chip LaMarca (Florida State Representative, District 93 | Henderson Behavioral Health)
- Michael Lessne (Partner, Nelson Mullins, | Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
- Tom Lynch (Attorney and public defender candidate | Take Stock in Children of Broward County)
- Jordan Schiegner (Sales Director, Artisans and Estates Chain Team at Southern Glazer Wine and Spirits | Arc Broward)
- Michael Soch (Commercial Risk Consultant, Bowen, Miclette & Britt of Florida | Covenant House Florida)
- Carlton Washington, MBA (Co-Founder, 4Ever Young Anti-Aging Solutions | Kids in Distress)
Guests will be treated to gourmet selections from Arc Culinary, Blue Martini, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Cucina Caruso, Gallery One, The Mermaid Bar at Neiman Marcus, Ocean 2000, Il Mulino, Moshka Indian Brasserie, NYY Steak, Seasons 52, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino, The Capital Grille, Truluck’s and Tuscan Prime. An open bar andar and live entertainment are also on the menu. The highlight of the evening will be the fashion runway show that will feature the Men of Style honorees wearing the season’s top trending styles from Macy’s, Dillard’s and Neiman Marcus.
Tickets are $85 per person which includes open bar, culinary delights and complimentary valet parking. The $150 VIP level is sold out.
Event sponsors and contributors include South Florida Ford as the title sponsor, Signature Grand as a presenting sponsor, and supporting sponsors Macy’s, Dillard’s, Bowen, Miclette & Britt of Florida, GPR | Goodman Public Relations, Neiman Marcus, Health Gains, City & Shore magazine, Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino, The Capital Grille, Truluck’s, Blue Martini and Icelandic Glacial.
Tickets are on sale NOW.
Additional information available at www.galleriamall-fl.com/the-gallerias-men-of-style.