Date(s) - Saturday, March 7, 2020
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NE 13th Street between NE 4th Ave and NE 8th Ave, Fort Lauderdale
Welcome to the 2nd annual 13th street craft beer & wine festival with car show! Stay tuned as we will be releasing more information about tasting packages and other exciting things for this event.
Saturday March 7th 4pm to 8pm
– 20 + Local craft breweries and sampling
-Expanded Wine selections
-VIP Lounge with liquor options in addition to the beer and wine, food, in an air conditioned environment
– Artisan’s Market
– Food Trucks
– Exotic Car Show
– Live Music on mobile stage
– Hot new area with creative retail/shops
– Expanded kid’s activities and play area
– Vote for your favorite Beer, Wine, and Exotic Car
– 3 blocks of street closed off
– Convenient location near downtown Ft. Lauderdale
– Free parking
– General Admission is FREE
Saturday, March 7th, 4-8pm!
Come thirsty and come hungry! Come one! Come all!
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Interested in becoming a vendor? Please fill our this form:https://tiktinevents.com/campaigns/593804
Interested in being a volunteer?
NE 13th Street will be closed to motor traffic from NE 4th Ave all the way to NE 9th Avenue.
Questions? Central City Alliance at 917-686-9987 or visit www.centralcityalliance.org.
We look forward to seeing you!