Date(s) - Friday, February 28, 2020
12:00 am - 2:45 pm
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
10th Annual Community Care Plan Non-Profit Awards Presented by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and Hosted by 211 Broward
- The event will feature a red carpet-style awards show and luncheon to shine light on the many Broward County non-profit organizations that work hard to make a positive impact in our communities. Benicio Bryant, a top ten finalist from America’s Got Talent, will make a special performance at the event.
- There will be eleven award categories and three finalists for each category. The finalists will be announced during the Broward Health VIP Announcement Party taking place at Sistrunk Marketplace and Brewery in Fort Lauderdale.
- The winners in each category will receive a monetary grant award of $1,000 for their non-profit organizations. The other finalists in each category will receive a $500 grant for their organizations.
- The non-profit organizations nominated, but not selected as a finalist, will be eligible to receive the Publix Community Choice Award. The community will select the winner of the Publix Community Choice Award by voting online for their favorite organization.
- This year’s event co-chairs include Amy Pont, Medical Director of Population Health, Community Care Plan; and Susan Renneisen, Vice President of Community Affairs & Special Events, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
11 a.m. – Awards Ceremony and Luncheon
Details: Tickets to the 10th Annual Community Care Plan Non-Profit Awards are $100 per person for general admission, $85 for CLUB 211 members and $75 per person for non-profit staff/government representatives. Tickets can be purchased here. After February 3, 2020, all tickets are $100 per person. For more information about purchasing tickets, please contact Tracy Schuldiner at 954-390-0493 or email@example.com.